Senior Compliance Manager
$140,000.00 - $160,000.00 / annum
15 July 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to join their Risk and Compliance function. This firm have increased headcount due to expansion and this role will report directly to the Head of Risk and Compliance.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Dealing with contractual agreements
- Oversight drafting of policy
- Oversight and review of Marketing and Promotional activity
- Project compliance
- Provide Compliance advice regarding new products and advising on regulatory change
Your Skills & Experience
- Ideally a Degree in Law (not essential)
- Experience drafting policies
- At least 5 years' experience in Financial Services within Compliance
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of partners.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from various different teams.
What's on offer?
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Brilliant career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
- The support of a talented team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255