Senior Compliance Manager
$120000 - 150000 / annum
24 March 2019
A growing global bank who are looking to add to their 15-person compliance team within the Sydney office. This firm is one of the fastest growing banks and most highly sought-after companies to work for within the Sydney banking market.
Be responsible for the provision of risk and compliance advice to the company:
- The framework consists of six key Standards relating to Complaints Handling, Product Governance, Client Categorization, Information and Reporting to Clients, Best Execution and Services to Clients.
- Undertake gap assessment and providing guidance to both Line 2 and Line 1 colleagues on the TCF framework application to the business, products, financial and banking services provided under the financial licensing and banking authorisations.
- Lead the development of the TCF
- Acting liaison for the Australian Banking Association (ABA)
- Acting as the liaison officer for the Code Compliance Monitoring Committee (CCMC) and the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
Your Skills & Experience
- Ideally a Degree in Law.
- Experience setting up compliance frameworks and policies
- At least 4 years' experience in Financial Services within Compliance
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from various different teams.
What's on offer?
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Brilliant career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
- The support of a talented team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255