Senior Compliance Manager
$130000 - 150000 / annum
1 April 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are looking for an experienced Senior Compliance Manager to step up and look after a team of 8. This role ranges from AML to Regulatory compliance and everything in between so a broad Compliance skillset is a necessity. This is a fast-moving global company who have been going through steady but impressive growth over the past few years. This role is the ideal step for someone to take before looking for a Head of Compliance position a few years down the line.
· Review and manage the AML process
· Ensure that products, policies and practice are compliant with law and regulation
· Design a robust compliance framework to track, monitor and report compliance related KPIs
· Conduct compliance monitoring activities across all regulatory obligations
· Oversee the monitoring of transactions for potentially suspicious activity
· Supervise Compliance staff
· Develop, implement, and maintain policies and programs as per regulators and internal company policy requirements
· Maintain compliance with licence conditions of the regulatory licences
What's on offer?
*A brilliant opportunity to expand your skill set and fast track your career with a dynamic, growth focused company.
*Ongoing professional development.
*An autonomous roe where you get to lead policy development
*A dynamic and energetic workplace.
*A company that promotes on merit and champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255