Senior Compliance and Operational Risk Manager
$140,000.00 - $150,000.00 / annum
14 May 2019
A global fintech Brokerage firm based in the CBD. The firm have offices in several regions world-wide and use the latest trading technology for both institutional and retail clients.
Be responsible for the following:
· Development, completion and senior management reporting of key control testing and compliance assurance program.
· Development and management of key business policies and procedures.
· Review of marketing and promotional materials for APAC operations.
· Development and delivery of compliance training material.
· Assisting with the handling of client complaints with AFCA.
· Scope and manage compliance deep dive reviews.
· Provide ad hoc advice and guidance on compliance matters to the business.
· Reporting to the Risk and Audit Committee on compliance and operational risk matters.
Your Skills & Experience
· Ideally a Degree in law, economics or accounting.
· 3-5 years within financial markets compliance.
· Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and can deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from various teams.
What's on offer?
· Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
· Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
· Brilliant career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
· The support of a talented team.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255