Our client is one of the fastest-growing technology businesses in Europe, currently experiencing dramatic growth in the APAC region. Focusing on the rapidly expanding money transfer sector, and having won many industry awards, the firm has grown aggressively since launching at the beginning of the decade. In line with a deep commitment to global compliance, the firm is now looking to recruit in the APAC region to support this strong business growth.
The role, reporting to the Regional Head of Compliance APAC, will work in a small team to assist with ensuring compliance with all applicable regulatory obligations and company policies and procedures through the performance of a wide variety of compliance tasks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct, perform and complete applicable Transaction Monitoring of alerts, through investigations and analysis, and identify any potential violation of AML/CTF sanction regulations.
- Prepare, review and lodge suspicious matters accordingly
- Attend and address all escalations from the business in a timely manner and escalate urgent matters to the Compliance Officer.
- Attend to applicable Regulatory Reporting Obligations including, but not limited to, lodgment of AML Reporting obligations and licensing obligations.
- Assist with the preparation, implementation and monitoring of the applicable business compliance policies and procedures
- Provide Compliance advice, support and clarifications to the business as required.
- Collate and submit applicable productivity, quality metrics management report for the applicable Compliance Board reports.
- Assist with any other Compliance related matters or projects as identified and assigned by the Compliance Officer.
- Provide assistance and support to APAC offices.
- Research and interpret new regulatory guidelines or changes in those guidelines.
- Monitor compliance with current compliance policies and procedures.
- Assist in the coordination and support of compliance audits and examinations.
- Providing assistance in training associates on the company's compliance policies and procedures.
This role will suit an ambitious compliance professional looking to increase their exposure and experience in a cutting-edge Fintech firm
You will possess the following skills/attributes:
- At least 5 years of experience working in a compliance role in the banking or remittance sector.
- Strong AML/C TF & Compliance Financial Services knowledge as part of a varied compliance skill set
- A strong appreciation of the regulatory landscape as it applies to the remittance/money transfer sector.
- Holding a recognized compliance qualification a strong plus ((CAMS or CRCM)
- Have the desire to work for a small but rapidly growing firm and have the ambition to progress within the organization
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- A team player and sociable in nature
- Very high attention to detail
- The ability to work in a regional and global environment through a variety of communication mediums
- Driven to succeed and proactive in seeking out information and building relationships
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Paul Ridley in our Sydney office on 02-9240-0455.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney