Senior Commercial Analyst | Business Partnering
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 30 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : TC0613722
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This is a large and continuously evolving technology business. They have a strong hold of the global market and operate a 'continuous development' strategy, driven by the CEO, to ensure they stay ahead of their competitors and are forever improving and developing new ideas and services. Due to expansion of the Australian office, they are now looking for a Senior Commercial Analyst to sit within commercial finance and act as a business partner to operations, sales and marketing teams.
As the Senior Commercial Analyst you will be joining an exciting and high performing commercial team. Reporting in to the Commercial Manager you will be required to:
- Provide recommendations for business strategy and process improvements
- Act as the finance lead and true business partner to sales and operations
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly/Annual budgets and forecasts
- Provide an in-depth analysis on reports of large volumes of financial data
- Project based analysis and continuous improvement on how existing systems and processes
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
This role is suited for a hardworking individual who has the ability to work well in a team and add value to the department. There is room for internal progression so you must be driven in your career. In addition you must have:
- CPA / CA qualification
- Strong business partnering skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with large volumes of data.
This a great opportunity to join a growing business in the Technology industry. There is room to grow in the company so this job is ideal for someone who is very driven in their career.
Please submit your applications directly to [email protected] or via the "Apply" button below. Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted
19 Martin Place