Senior Business Analyst - AML
$850 - 850 / day
23 November 2018
IT and technology
The successful candidate will process some of the below experience and will service cross functional management systems within this company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to broaden their skillset and work in a process orientated environment. It is an 2 Month contract with option to be extended looking for an immediate start.
· As a Business Analyst in this area, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of regulatory obligations to strengthen financial crime risk management, review the current process and develop future operating models.
· Define methodology for achieving the most effective policy standards to prevent risk from AML.
· Manage the Transactions Monitoring from the business and ensure that the escalations are assessed.
· Maintain an up to date focus on financial crime, security related trends and emerging issues.
· Change implementation and excellent stakeholder management.
· Validating suspicious transactions and writing operational procedures.
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button to attention of Jamie Weir. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255