Senior Billings Officer
$35 - 40 / hour
24 May 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary Billings experience. Our client is a leading growth-focused company offering a dynamic work environment and sought-after career development. You will enjoy extensive professional training to reach your full potential as an integral member of a rapidly growing team. You will report to the Accounting Manager and have the opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this high energy department.
The responsibilities of the successful Billings Officer will include:
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- Strong experience in an A/R role spanning at least two years.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Extraordinary prospects and a real chance to take your career to the next level
- The support of a hardworking team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be evaluated within 3 working days.
Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255