Senior Analyst - Institutional property
$100000 - 120000 / annum
28 November 2018
If you are looking for an exciting senior analyst role with boundless opportunities to expand your skill set and fast-track your career, we want to hear from you. Our client is a leading international bank with an enviable reputation for excellence and innovation, and ongoing growth is underpinning expansion of its highly talented relationship management team. You will be working collaboratively and creatively within their institutional property team.
Your Skills & Experience
* Relevant institutional banking experience within property
* Performing detailed and complex credit analysis of real estate investment and development projects.
* Conducting cash flow/feasibility modeling and analysis to assess project returns, debt serviceability and asset coverage;
* Assisting in the preparation of proposals and mandates for potential clients;
* Prepare indicative term sheets and drafting credit the papers.
* Be responsible for the debt facilities including draw-down evaluation and covenant management;
You have amassed impressive credit analysis experience to date and now you are ready to take your career to the next level. Your analytical skills are exceptional, and you have the confidence to challenge the status quo, backed by a creative flair that lets you suggest fresh initiatives that will operate effectively across a diverse and multi-faceted business. You have an eye for detail, an enquiring mind and your brilliant interpersonal skills make you a natural leader - able to collaborate effectively with a broad range of colleagues and business partners.
What's on offer?
* A highly diverse role that will challenge and reward you.
* A dynamic and fast-paced workplace.
* The opportunity to work with a well-respected company and a highly professional team.
* Ongoing professional development to expand your skill set.
* A work environment with a culture of excellence and an employer that champions work-life balance.
* Committed to building an inclusive culture where all employees are valued and respected.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255