$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
12 June 2019
Finance and accounting
This is an exciting and profitable company based in Sydney's CBD. They have been operating a successful growth strategy in a profitable industry in Australia, which has resulted in successive years of increased revenue. The business's expansion in the market has been a result of strategic acquisition and organic growth which has created the demand to add a Senior Accountant to the team.
As the Senior Accountant you will be responsible for preparation of the monthly and yearly reports. Further to this you will be expected to act as a business partner and liaise with other areas of the business, giving a commercial insight to the business's strategy. Your main responsibilities will include:
· Preparation of monthly financial reports.
· Assisting the Finance Manager with Ad Hoc project work
· Providing analysis and commentary to the monthly financial reports.
· Budgeting, forecasting and analysis
· Maintaining effective financial accounting controls
· Preparation of monthly Business Activity Statements, Income Tax, FBT and all other tax
This is a fast-paced company operating with upmost efficiency, the right person must be able to hit the ground running. This role is suited for a hardworking individual who is prepared to go the extra mile. In addition, you must have:
· CA/CPA Qualification
· Strong leadership and communication skills
This a great opportunity to join a growing business. There is room to grow in the company so this job is ideal for someone who is looking to progress their career towards Finance Manager in the future.
Please submit your applications directly to [email protected] only
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255