$90000 - 100000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
Based in the CBD currently, an opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join their team with in intent to develop into a managerial position supervising up to 4 direct reports.
As a Senior Accountant, with supporting inspiring Managers, your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of month end journals & reconciliations for revenue cycles.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly reporting packages and/or provide input/commentary for packages, including query resolution.
- Review and analysis of trial balance to ensure accurate recording and movement in balances.
- Partnering with Accounting Operations to ensure accurate and timely management. partnering with the FP&A team as required when reviewing month end results.
- Leveraging both financial and non-financial analytical insights to drive the strategic direction of the business.
- Assisting in the preparation of the year end consolidated and company statutory accounts and related note disclosures in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
- Assisting in liaising with external auditor to ensure annual audit requirements are met.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or the equivalent
- CA qualified
- Experience within Financial
- Solid accounting experience with a good understanding of accounting standards and tax legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience in managing a diverse set of stakeholders, including senior management
- Time management and ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Please send your resume to [email protected] with LHA8699 in the subject heading.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney, NSW 2000
02 9241 6255