$400.00 - $450.00 / day
16 July 2019
IT and technology
CBD based managed service provider who is run and managed but IT professionals with over 15 years of experience. This dynamic and hardworking team put emphasis on client/supplier relationship as they believe this will help the business expand in this growing market.
Reporting to the operations director, you will be responsible for proactively managing our client's IT environments, providing 1st through to 3rd level IT support (Both onsite and remotely), with the core functions including the following:
- Minimum 4 years IT experience
- Worked with ITIL aligned framework for 2 years.
- Identifying, prioritising and remediating customer IT issues
- Identifying trends within recurring incidents
- Root cause analysis of major incidents
- Proposing and implementing solutions to remediate the root cause of major recurring incidents.
- Ensuring changes are documented, reviewed and implemented in such a way as to minimise risk to their client's business operations
This role is an AD-HOC role, the ideal candidate will be working 3 days per week
We are seeking people who are passionate solving the most complex, high-impact challenges faced by our customers in a timely and efficient manner whilst ensuring that you deliver excellent customer service.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255