$700 - 800 / day
29 April 2019
IT and technology
Great opportunity to work with a leading Financial Services organisation who have an International presence, located in the hub of Sydney's CBD. This role is a newly created position for a period of 6 months however there is a permanent role available with strong performance. Work for a reputable company and learn from a high performing team.
- Consult and advise the team on how to use Agile practices,
- Guide your team on the importance of self-organisation,
- Develop the pace for continuous improvement and help the team to learn to articulate and remove obstacles efficiently,
- Create a positive team environment where employees can easily discuss and make decisions, as well as raise any issues or conflicts without judgement,
- Improve processes including how to deliver information and develop metrics so the team can stay on track,
- Implement Agile tasks such as sprint planning, sprint reviews and showcase activities through visualisation techniques,
- Protect your team from internal and external factors that may affect performance,
- Communicate with other stakeholders and partner with Product Owners.
- Certified Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Master Level 1,
- Understand common Agile practices and enhanced development practices,
- Knowledge of software development processes and procedures,
- Ability to successfully lead a team efficiently and set a high standard of performance,
- Can easily deal with both the business and IT teams to monitor and resolve issues,
- Experience in Banking or Financial Services is highly preferred.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255