$50,000.00 - $70,000.00 / annum
4 June 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Established in 1948, Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialised recruitment firm operating in over 350 offices spread across North & South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
Key business lines span across Technology, Finance & Accounting, and Office Administration.
Our Sydney office has been established since 1999, and due to sustained growth across all business lines we are currently looking for a Consultant to join our team.
Find more at https://www.roberthalf.com.au/about-us
At Robert Half, our Sales Consultants operate in a high performance Sales environment and undertake the following:
- 360 degree recruitment approach (i.e. generation of both clients and candidates).
- Growing a portfolio of clients through business development activities via phone, face-to-face meetings and networking.
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to run your 'desk' like your own business.
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets.
- Candidate acquisition, relationship building, interviewing, qualification and referencing.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- Uncapped earning potential based on your own personal performance (paid quarterly) - $200k + OTE
- Full training on sales techniques; 360 degree recruitment methodology; and how to grow your business, generate maximum earnings, and ensure success
- Long-term career development opportunities and career path.
- A fun, fast-paced and exciting working environment which makes you want to come to work.
- Be a part of a high performing, motivated and collaborative team.
- Brand new Sydney CBD offices at 1 Martin Place.
- Amazing perks: free PT sessions, free breakfast daily, free lunch on Friday's, health seminars etc.
ARE YOU SUITABLE?
The most successful Sales Consultants demonstration drive, commitment, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement.
In addition we look for the following:
- Self‐management, a passion for excellence, initiative and hard work.
- Prior experience in Recruitment or Sales (Account Management, Business Development etc) would be an advantage; although we are interested to hear from "high‐achievers" from other disciplines.
- Respond proactively and positively to sales targets.
- An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a team.
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent presentation and well-developed rapport building skills are essential.
We have impressive offices located in Martin Place in the Sydney CBD. This is a full time permanent role offering $50,000 - $70,000 (plus super) + uncapped earning potential that is purely based on your personal performance.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255