$145,000.00 - $165,000.00 / annum
14 July 2019
Great opportunity to work for one of the largest banks in the world as they expand further into the Australian market. This bank has operations in all corners of the world and has been operating for over 100 years. The business also employs over 35,000 staff members across the world and encourages a global culture of collaboration and open communication. This is a great time to join them this business and help assist them to grow further in the Australian market.
This role will see you running the risk management function of the Australian operations of the bank and develop a culture of risk awareness across the organisation. Further duties include:
- Maintain and develop a strong Australian risk management framework for the bank to support the growth of the branch
- Work with regional risk management teams to ensure consistencies in the risk management approach
- Review daily risk exposures and ensure they are being managed according to established procedures
- Advise on updates to risk methodology in response to regulatory changes
- Manage the key pillars of risk - operational, counterparty credit, liquidity and market risk
Your profile is as follows:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a risk management function
- Prior experience in setting policies and implementing risk controls
- Strong understanding of Australian financial services regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
- Degree in Banking, Commerce or related.
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Navi Singh on [email protected]
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255