Risk Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
$150000 - 160000 / annum
1 May 2019
Finance and accounting
A growing and established mining firm based in the CBD who are looking to bring in an experienced Mandarin-speaking Risk Manager.
· Implement and maintain the company's enterprise risk management methodology
· Promote risk / control culture across the company.
· Maintain open and timely communication with stakeholders to keep them abreast of enterprise risk management activities.
· Actively monitor risks that exceed the company's risk appetite.
· Pro-actively collaborate with business units and professional networks.
· Support business units by organising risk workshops on agreed focus areas.
· Where applicable, supervise co-source resources. Establish clear performance targets on each audit.
· Prepare timely, succinct and accurate risk management reports for business units.
· Lead the preparation of the risk management section of the annual report
· Collaborate with business units and Manager Internal Audit / Data Analytics
· Participate in audits relating to the operating effectiveness of the company's risk management.
Your Skills & Experience
· Experience within Risk and Audit
· At least 5 years' experience within Audit and Risk
· Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from various different teams.
What's on offer?
· Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
· Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
· Brilliant career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
· The support of a talented team.
· A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255