Risk & Compliance Senior Manager - Financial services
$125000 - 125000 / annum
28 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Protiviti is a global consulting firm providing independent risk consulting and internal audit services.
They are consistently recognised by FORTUNE and Consulting Magazine as a "Best company to work for". Their goal is to help companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit. With 70 locations in 20 countries, Protiviti is working closely with many of the Fortune Global 500 companies on consulting and internal audit solutions.
Thanks to its years of expertise and presence on the market, Protiviti will provide the appropriate training and career development for talented individuals.
As a Risk & Compliance Senior Manager, you are the primary person responsible for execution on client engagements.
Serving clients in the Financial services industry, you ensure the successful execution of projects by managing the resources of your team. You strive to develop lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery. Your main goal is to understand your client's business and demonstrate technical competence in the risk space, especially in the areas of regulatory and compliance requirements.
As a Senior Manager, you are also expected to contribute to the business development and the brand reputation of Protiviti in the market.
The right candidate for this role is an experienced and confident Manager who looks for a challenging role in a rewarding business to build their career path. Having strong communication skills, you also meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Statistics
- Strong expertise in Risk & Compliance, preferably in a consulting firm and with exposure to the Financial services industry
- Strong technical skills, for example AML/CTF requirements as well as sanction screening and transactional monitoring
- Prior exposure to UK or US risk or compliance management will be considered a strong asset
- Ambitious, you are a charismatic leader and have a strong ability to develop business relationships
- You are keen to diversify your client portfolio and areas of expertise
- You are a strong developer of people
If you match the above criteria and you'd like to apply, or for a confidential discussion about the position please email your CV directly to Brian Cunningham at: [email protected] or click on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255