Risk & Compliance Manager
$150000 - 180000 / annum
August 24, 2018
Finance and accounting
This company is globally one of fastest growing Financial Services organizations that is now entering the Sydney market. Offer a trading platform that can be utilized globally this well known business is one of the largest in their field and is considered a market leader through offering innovative products coupled with customer service levels that are second to none. Working for this company you will enjoy:
- The opportunity to be involved ground up building a framework within a successful global company
- Flexible working hours are available, and a work/life balance is encouraged.
- Full time permanent position located in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
This role will be to provide strategic advice, build ground up procedural requirements and write and implement policy across the Sydney operation. Specifically, your duties will include:
- Provision of strategic risk and compliance for company
- Develop and maintain and systematic risk and compliance framework
- Ensure internal compliance policies and procedures are adhered to
- Manage ASIC, ASX and engage with ASIC surrounding breach reporting, notices, regulatory visits, external meetings, market/trading issues, surveillance and ad hoc queries
- Prepare and submit all regulatory reports
This role is suitable for someone with a a strong risk and compliance background who wants to take the next step and run an operation. The successful applicant will display the following:
- A proven ability to take the initiative and problem solve
- Exceptional communication skills
- Very high attention to detail
- A friendly and energetic personality with a hardworking attitude
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact [email protected] in our Sydney CBD office on 02 92416255.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney