Risk and Compliance Manager
$120000 - 150000 / annum
8 July 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are looking for an experience Compliance professional to join this growing Investment Management firm based in the CBD.
Be responsible for the following:
· Regulatory compliance affecting investment and financial products
· Develop risk and compliance frameworks
· AFSL requirements
· Policy reviews
· Creating a risk culture within the business including risk and compliance training with different teams within the business
· Manage operational and enterprise risk assessments
Your Skills & Experience
· At least 5 years risk or compliance experience within financial services
· Some regulatory compliance experience
· Ideally from a legal background (not essential)
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently.
· Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and can deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from various teams.
What's on offer?
· Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
· Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
· Brilliant career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
· The support of a talented team.
· A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255