Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 26 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : SM0987
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Established in 1948, Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialised recruitment firm operating in over 350 offices spread across North & South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
Key business lines span across Technology, Finance & Accounting, and Office Administration.
Our Sydney office has been established since 1999, and due to sustained growth across all business lines we are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our established team based in the Sydney CBD.
Find more at https://www.roberthalf.com.au/about-us
At Robert Half, our Recruitment Consultants perform the follow:
- 360 degree recruitment approach (i.e. generation of both clients and candidates).
- Candidate acquisition, relationship building, interviewing, qualification and referencing.
- Growing a portfolio of clients through business development activities via phone, face-to-face meetings and networking.
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to run your 'desk' like your own business.
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets.
- Drive, personality & prior achievements are key.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- Full training on sales techniques, 360 degree recruitment methodology, and how to succeed in Robert Half.
- First class remuneration package including a generous compensation/bonus scheme based on personal performance.
- Clear career development and advancement opportunities.
- A fun, fast-paced and exciting working environment which makes you want to come to work.
- Full training and metrics on how to grow your business to generate maximum earnings and ensure success.
- Be a part of a high performing, motivated and collaborative team.
- Uncapped on-target earnings (OTE).
ARE YOU SUITABLE?
At Robert Half, the most successful people demonstration drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. In addition we look for the following:
- Self‐management, a passion for excellence, initiative and hard work are also essential.
- Prior experience in recruitment or sales would be an advantage; although we are interested to hear from "high‐achievers" from other disciplines.
- You will need to understand our sales methodology, be able to build strong focused networks and respond proactively and positively to sales targets, although comprehensive training is provided for all new hires.
- An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a team.
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent presentation and well-developed rapport building skills are essential.
We have impressive offices located in the MLC Centre, Martin Place in the Sydney CBD. This is a full time permanent role offering $50,000 - $70,000 (plus super) + uncapped OTE that are based on your personal performance.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place