Recruitment Consultant l Finance & Accounting
August 23, 2018
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is traded on the New York Stock Exchange and is a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. Robert Half International again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry (March, 2012). Robert Half Australia prides itself on being a leader in professional level recruitment whilst still retaining a boutique environment.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is a division of Robert Half International and specialises in the recruitment and consulting of accounting and finance professionals within the commerce and industry sector. Our Sydney-North Shore office is looking for UNSW School of Business graduates to join our successful, growing, temporary consulting team. Your critical role will be to develop key relationships with organisations ranging from small to medium-sized companies to large ASX listed corporates. A strong combination of business acumen, business development and account management skills are required for this position.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Prospecting for new client business
- Business project consulting for change management
- Making recommendations to clients regarding top talent available
- Networking candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database and internet advertising
- Strategising to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team.
At Robert Half we seek people with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. Self-management, a passion for excellence, initiative and hard work are essential. Finally a passion for understanding the mechanics of business processes within all levels of management is crucial to your success in this role.
What's in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a senior member of our Sydney-North Shore temp team, you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary
- Have access to our market-leading commission plan
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: "no debt", two CEO's in 65 years, and strong financial performance in NSW and Australia.
For further information contact Simon Clancy on 9241 6255 or via email at [email protected]