Recruitment Consultant | Finance
$65000 - 80000 / annum
19 October 2018
Jobs at Robert Half
Robert Half Sydney is growing and interested to hear from Accounting professionals seeking a new career with significant career growth and potential income.
Our Management Resources practice provides alternative business solutions to the traditional consulting firm approach and helps clients succeed with a variety of financial staffing and project consultative solutions.
These solutions pertain to Accounting and Finance, Finance Optimisation, Business Systems and Business Process Improvements, Operations Management, Governance Risk Compliance and Taxation.
This is a position for ambitious entrepreneurial accounting professionals looking for a career change to leverage their technical skills, ability to build rapport and to identify business challenges faced by C-Suite and Business Owners.
If you have strong desire to run your own consulting business with the support and tools of a large organisation that is invested in your success, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Developing and growing a client base
- Marketing services via telephone and in-person with both new and existing clients
- Working with your allocated resource specialists to identify skilled consultants and present an appropriate selection of solutions to meet our client's needs
- Account management for existing clients
- Managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and consultants
- Managing the performance of consultants
- Participating in networking and industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community
- Accounting related designation
- Experience working in public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment is preferred
- Business development experience is a plus
- Strongly motivated by achieving personal and business' financial goals
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit
- Goal oriented, metrics driven
- Enjoys driving brand recognition and being involved in the community
- Articulate, confident, credible and influential in person and by phone
- Demonstrates a high level of knowledge in regards to business solutions pertaining to financial strategy, industry knowledge, business trends and talent solutions
Interested in joining our team? Please email you CV to [email protected] or click apply below.
Please note: applicants must have full working rights in Australia. Shortlisted applicants will be in contacted within 2 business days.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255