$26.50 - $26.50 / hour
3 June 2019
Our client is a reputable company within the Legal industry who is seeking a Receptionist to join their CBD team for 3 months. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to work for a highly regarded company.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven Reception experience with key responsibilities including:
1. Setting up for meetings, taking tea/coffee orders and cleaning after meetings - ensuring both reception and boardrooms are always tidy and professional.
2. Answering/transferring phone calls and taking messages (by email) in an accurate and timely basis.
3. Signing for and ensuring timely delivery of courier parcels at reception.
4. Stationery orders - ordering and receiving on a weekly basis for regular items, or going to Officeworks for items required more urgently
5. Ensuring office security - escorting visitors (service providers such as maintenance personnel) around office when required.
6. Maintaining the supply of Kitchen items.
7. Maintaining cleanliness of kitchen including stacking and unstacking of dishwasher
8. Safe Custody - database entry/maintenance (Excel spreadsheet), physically making packets and labels and filing them away appropriately.
To be successful in the role, you will be someone with very strong customer service and reception experience and who is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, have a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously within a dynamic environment. Must be extremely polished and well presented.
What's on offer?
· A dynamic and exciting role that will give you opportunities to build meaningful relationships
· The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255