QA Automation Lead
$135000 - 145000 / annum
September 14, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a market leading company that has achieved outstanding growth based on harnessing key advantages - a passion to build a team that will support and inspire you, and a dedication to providing the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. In an environment which inspires you to achieve your best, you'll enjoy the satisfaction of empowered results. Your brilliance as a QA Automation Manager will see you make a significant contribution to the business as a Quality Assurance Automation Manager and be a part of the continued success of the company. If you relish the opportunity to work in a dynamic, high profile environment, this role is definitely what you've been looking for. The company have multiple market leading products.
Initially coming in to develop numerous automation testing process across a variety of FinTech applications, you will then move forward and develop a automation testing team to assist. You will be responsible from bringing the testing experience not only back in house from an outsourced provider, but also driving the automation strategy. You will have a unique opportunity to set the strategy and direction, but still being hands on to develop the automation process. You will still have technical skills but also the managerial skills to match. Unlike other opportunities, the client is giving the platform and control to drive the whole automation process.
Your Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a QA Automation Manager
- Proven experience setting QA and Automation strategies
- Degree in IT/Finance and previous experience in a FinTech environment
- Experience implementing automation process tools
- Brilliant background coaching on compliance issues, ensuring that expectations of delivery timing are met.
- Extensive knowledge of Automation standards
- An outstanding record for leading and mentoring team members.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to details and strong communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Positive working knowledge of integration APIS.
Your extensive knowledge of compliance issues makes you a valuable expert, who can advise on Automation matters - communicating your ideas clearly and convincingly to your team and business leaders. You have an eye for numbers and your attention to detail means nothing is overlooked. You thrive in a fast-paced environment though your attention to detail sets you apart from your peers and makes you a key asset for the business.
What's on offer?
- An exciting opportunity that only a high cailbre, growth-oriented company can provide.
- A chance to be part of an exceptional team that brings together some of the best thinking from around the world.
- Extensive skills development and mentoring programs to empower your career.
- The ideal blend of teamwork and the ability to shine as an individual
- Super career progression to let you achieve your full potential.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.