$700.00 - $800.00 / day
1 July 2019
IT and technology
· Manage the delivery of multiple large-scale, global development projects using our proven project management framework
· Coordinate with project sponsors, technical teams and key stakeholders to effectively manage requirements, scope, risks and deliverables throughout the
· Knowledge in TCS BaNCS core banking system highly preferable as we're upgrading to the latest version.
· Minimum 10-15 years' experience in management of large/major banking system projects within financial (preferably banking) industry (project size of $5m+ minimum).
· Proven track record of successful project management in like natured and like sized projects.
· Agile/Waterfall experience essential.
· Excellent stakeholder, people management skills etc.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255