Principal Recruitment Consultant
July 31, 2018
As Principal Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities will include developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities, introducing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilisation of our services. Recruiting, evaluating and placing finance and accounting professionals in full-time positions with our clients. Delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates. Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates. Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community. Qualifications:
A business related degree, ideally in finance or accounting. CPA and/or CA a plus.
2+ years' of experience in public/industry accounting/finance and/or successful permanent placement recruiting experience required.
Successful candidates will have a proven track record of success, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
The ability to leverage finance and accounting experience to manage and grow the business.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with exceptional earning potential? If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER- For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, loyalty packages, mobile phone, laptop, global events etc.
- UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE -Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.