Power BI Consultant
$700 - 700 / day
5 December 2018
IT and technology
The successful candidate will process some of the below experience and will service cross functional management systems within this company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to broaden their skillset and work in a process orientated environment. It is an 3/6 Month contract with option to be extended looking for an immediate start.
- You will be responsible for building, implementing and supporting BI solutions.
- Implement clearly defined Power BI dashboards and SSRS reports through Power BI.
- Early stage reports, utilizing excel query tool and SQL to present reports.
- Implementation of BI dashboards while ensuing the solution meets flexibility, and usability.
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms.
- Strong stakeholder interaction skills.
- Minimum two years' experience with Java.
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button to attention of Jamie Weir. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255