$800 - 1000 / day
September 3, 2018
IT and technology
We currently have an excellent opportunity to join a large Enterprise, ASX listed organisation. They are conveniently located in modern CBD offices close to public transport lines and all amenities and boast a high performing work environment. They are looking for a PMO Manager to join them for a minimum of 6-months to support an upcoming project.
Report directly into a tenured Program Manager and deliver a program that is key to the business, keeping in mind the cost, schedule, quality and project scope parameters. Your duties include:
- Gather requirements, scope and change management,
- Keep the schedule up to date and integrate with business,
- Issue management and risk management,
- Assumptions and dependencies management,
- Track financials including budgeting, actual and invoice approvals,
- Track resources and provide status reporting,
- Document program processes and maintain documentation baseline,
- Logistics maintenance and liaise with client corporate services.
- Experience in a PMO Lead role for multiple large IT programs,
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm,
- Strong Financial and Resource Management skills,
- Ability to keep to tight deadlines and manage scheduling,
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney