$65000 - 75000 / annum
8 August 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a NYSE Listed, Multinational, Financial Services company operating in 4 different countries. They are seeking a talented Payroll Officer to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment and excellent options for career growth with a company that fosters work-life balance.
In this challenging and rewarding role no two days are ever the same as you support the Payroll Team in a variety of operational duties. You will be responsible for data entry, reconciliation of timecards, pay distribution and answering queries from various departments. You will be counted on to provide insight
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 3+ years with a large corporation.
- Brilliant Microsoft Excel skills.
- Impressive attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Strong experience in a Large Payroll system preferred.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
You are a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Your time management skills will be one of your best assets, and your brilliant ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers will really let you shine. You have the leadership skills to answer queries regarding the use of payroll-related systems. Your systems knowledge allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll processes, and you relish the challenge of learning new systems and sharing your know-how with junior colleagues.
What's on offer?
- The support of a talented and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- An outstanding program of benefits including ongoing training and development.
- An opportunity to gain exposure to multiple departments
- An employer who promotes based on merit and encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255