$60,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
7 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Retail business company who is growing nationally and internationally who are a leader in the luxury retail space. Headquartered in Sydney they operate stores in 5 countries they provide a customized product for all their customers. They have a positive company culture filled with health and wellness programs and monthly team building events.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager the Payroll Officer will be required to execute the following duties:
· Accurate and timely Payroll processing
· Superannuation management
· New hire payroll enrollment
· Payroll tax management
· Check and follow up on timesheets
· Calculate deductions, allowances and employee leave
· Create month end reports for management
· Assist with Month end reporting
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Rob Francis on [email protected] or by pressing the Apply button; cover letters are not required.
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255