$60000 - 70000 / annum
September 14, 2018
Finance and accounting
- Close to public transport
- Lovely office environment
- Flexible working hours
An industry leading telecommunications company is now looking for a talented Payroll professional to join their dynamic team. Working for this company, you will manage all manual and automated payments to staff and ensure payments are made in line with relevant legislation, Awards and Fair Work Australia
Reporting directly into the Group Payroll Manager, this role gives you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced challenging environment with opportunities to learn and develop and further your payroll career.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Calculation of deductions & back pay
- Ensure employees are paid correctly through systems
- Liaise with the finance team regarding reconciliations, journal entries and payments
- Process employee changes such as overtime
- Other duties as required
- Work with outsourced payroll teams
- Interpret and manage awards
- Assist the supply chain through workforce planning
You will have at least two years working in a payroll role and will be able to work well within a small team in a busy environment. In addition to this, you will have:
- An excellent eye for detail and a good working knowledge of the technical aspects of payroll.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will have to speak to all manner of stakeholders
- Advanced IT skills including accountancy software and Microsoft packages
- Comfortable working in small office environment
- Professional, flexible and personable approach to work
- Able to effectively manage own time and work
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Sydney office on 9241 6255.
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney