$75000 - 80000 / annum
4 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading dental company in search of a determined Payroll Officer with the right attitude to join their lively team. With this company you will enjoy a fast-working, motivating work environment with great opportunities for long term career growth.
This role is very dynamic with large responsibilities ensuring the entire payroll process is completed on time and accurately, and with commentary to the finance team. In this role you will be responsible for 900 employees across Australia. The pay cycle is Fortnightly and Monthly for these many different employees. The role will require you to effectively use your communication skills to collect and compile the time sheets utilizing your extraordinary time management abilities.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding end to end payroll experience
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Brilliant communication and social skills.
- Admirable ability to multi-task with great organisational skills.
You are comfortable working autonomously with great multi-tasking abilities. The time management skills you encompass are remarkable, and you have a fascination for detail. Your creative abilities prove you propose innovative propositions to streamline payroll procedures, and you welcome a challenge.
What's on offer?
- A marvelous opportunity to step up and expand your skill set to forge your career in a successful and continuously growing company.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- Joining a tight knit family feeling culture in beautiful CBD offices.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255