$60000 - 70000 / annum
August 7, 2018
Finance and accounting
- Close to public transport
- Extra incentives in place including gym membership
- $60,000 - $70,000 for < 3 years' experience
- $70,000 -$80,000 for > 3 years' experience
Are you a payroll administrator looking to take the next step in your career with an amazing company with great benefits? If so, then please read on.
Robert Half are working exclusively with an industry leading multi-site entertainments company to secure a payroll administrator to join their busy team based in their CBD office.
The company is a market leading household name in the entertainments industry. They have over 120 sites across the globe and have millions through their doors each year. They are passionate about putting smiles on people's faces, both the customers and the employees. They are fast growing so there will be many opportunities to grow within this role in the coming years.
Reporting directly into the Group Payroll Manager, this role gives you the opportunity to work at the beating heart of a household name organisation. This is a fast-paced challenging environment with opportunities to learn and develop and further your payroll career.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the monthly & Bi-Weekly payroll cycle is processed correctly by all sites
- Ensure accuracy of data and in line with legislation
- Provide customer support to employees, internal & external customers
- Ensure third parties' payments are processed
- Work closely with the outsourced payroll provider to ensure the accurate and timely production of the full payroll cycle
- Deal with ad hoc queries & payments and identifying possible problems within the payments and systems
- Manual calculations on payments and holiday accruals for outside of payroll system processing
- Ensuring the weekly timecard files are received in line with the agreed deadlines
- Collate and validate data supplied daily by the business
- Ensure data is accurate for processing, identify and chase up sites where information has not yet been received
- Adhere to current internal controls are maintain a high integrity of employee data
The successful candidate will have at least two years working in a payroll role, they will be able to work well within a team in a busy environment. The candidate will have an excellent eye for detail and have a good working knowledge of the technical aspects of payroll. They will need excellent interpersonal skills as they will have to speak to all manner of stakeholders within the larger business. Knowledge of ADP an advantage.
- Good excel skills are essential
- Highly numerate and keen attention to detail
- Commercial and customer focused in approach
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Sydney office on 9241 6255.
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.