$60000 - 70000 / annum
September 11, 2018
Finance and accounting
- Close to public transport
- Growing company in the heart of the CBD
- Relaxed, friendly team environment
If you're looking for a challenging position with an industry leader and strong tenured team, this exciting position may be for you! Our client is a leading health company seeking a talented Payroll Clerk to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment and excellent options for career growth with a company that fosters work-life balance.
In this dynamic role no two days are ever the same as you support the Payroll department in a variety of clerical duties. You will be responsible for data entry, reconciliation of timecards, pay distribution and providing statements to various departments. Your time management skills will be one of your best assets, and your brilliant ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers will really let you shine. You have the leadership skills to deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 3+ years with a large corporation.
- Brilliant Microsoft Office skills.
- Impressive attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Strong experience in Preceda experience preferred.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to easily learn new systems.
You are a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Your time management skills are outstanding, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. Your creative flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll processes, and you relish the challenge of learning new systems and sharing your know-how with junior colleagues.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- The support of a talented and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- An outstanding program of benefits including ongoing training and development.
- An employer who promotes on the basis of merit and encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Sydney office on 9241 6255.
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney