$60000 - 70000 / annum
4 December 2018
Finance and accounting
Based in the heart of the CBD, our client is a fast-growing company in media seeking a motivated candidate to join their payroll team as a Payroll Officer. As a market leader, their payroll team will provide a collaborative team environment and allow a strong candidate to develop their career with them.
The role will require you to report to the Payroll Manager and will focus on;
* Processing weekly and monthly payroll for over 700 employees
* Inputting data from new associates and updating employment changes
* Arranging transfers from the company's account to employee accounts
* Processing termination and ad-hoc payments
* Interpreting awards, agreements and contracts
* Completing the End to End Payroll processing on a weekly and monthly basis
* Assisting with month end reporting and associated journals
* Resolving and liaising with staff for any payroll queries with a strong customer service mindset
The position will provide an excellent opportunity for a candidate to immerse in a fast-paced, high volume and elevating environment. Highly driven, you demonstrate a proactive and ambitious attitude in supporting the expansion of this established market leader. Having substantial payroll experience dealing with a high volume of employees you are keen to further progress in your career path in the payroll space and look to add value to a highly functional team.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255