$65000 - 75000 / annum
16 November 2018
Finance and accounting
- CBD-Based role
- Clothing discounts
- Australia and NZ processing
An exceptional opportunity is currently available at one of Australia's fastest growing retail companies. The company boasts a very collaborative team environment, staff discounts, and great internal growth opportunities. The business is well established in the industry and eager to expand its payroll team.
Successful candidates will enjoy working in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment, where company culture is highly valued. Your responsibilities include:
- Effectively resolve employee payroll queries.
- Processing new starters and termination calculations.
- Managing the high-volume end-to-end Payroll function on a weekly-basis.
- Payroll reporting to meet statutory and internal obligations
- Reconciling timesheets in a timely manner
Who are we looking for?
In order to succeed in the role you will hold the following:
- Prior experience in the retail industry
- Self-motivated and the ability to thrive in an autonomous role
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong analytical skills
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or sending it to [email protected] . Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255