$37 / hour
July 9, 2018
Finance and accounting
If you are looking for a varied role within a growing company that is close to home, then we have the opportunity for you! Our client is a retail organisation that has been experiencing growth with no signs of slowing down. Offering a close-knit, 'family-feel' work environment they are focused on offering clearly defined training and support for all employees. They are looking for a professional Payroll Officer to join their team with an immediate start. You will start the role as a temporary employee with the opportunity for conversion into a full-time position.
In this fast paced position you will work in a team of 3 and will perform the full function position for NSW employees. Your duties have included:
- Processing payroll weekly for 300-350 employees,
- Responding to queries from employees re their pay,
- Calculating superannuation,
- Assisting with the lodgment of Payroll Tax,
- Interpreting EBA's and performing reporting,
- Providing your knowledge of local visa's and legislation.
As the successful candidate you will have the following attributes:
- Experience in a full function Payroll position,
- Knowledge of EBA's and local legislation,
- Clear communicator to effectively deal with queries,
- A team player with high levels of accuracy,
- Ability to thrive in tight deadlines.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney