$33 - 35 / hour
August 6, 2018
Finance and accounting
If you're looking for a challenging position with an industry leader in the manufacturing space, and strong career growth opportunity, this exciting position may be for you! Our client is a top growth company who are seeking a talented Payroll Officer to join their lively, fast-growing team. You will be joining a fast-paced, modern work environment and excellent options for career growth with a company that fosters work-life balance, located in Sydney's energetic CBD. This role will start as a contract position, with the opportunity to turn permanent for the right person.
In this fast paced position you will work in a team of 3 and will perform the full function position for NSW employees. Your duties have included:
- Processing payroll weekly for 300-350 employees
- Responding to queries from employees re their pay
- Calculating superannuation
- Assisting with the lodgment of Payroll Tax
- Interpreting EBA's and performing reporting
- Providing your knowledge of local visa's and legislation.
- Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 3+ years with a large corporation.
- Brilliant Microsoft Office skills.
- Impressive attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Strong experience in with large ERP systems.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to easily learn new systems.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney