Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 13 June 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 78745
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
If you are a detail focused and passionate Payroll Officer looking for a relaxed and dynamic Company, then we might have the role for you! Our client is a well-respected Media organisation who boast an excellent, supportive company culture with a strong focus on work-life balance. Located in modern CBD offices, they are just a stone's throw away from cafés, shops and public transport lines. They have the immediate need for a Payroll Officer to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
In this fast paced, varied role, no two days will be the same! You will report directly into a long standing and very supportive Payroll Manager in a close-knit team of 3. In an end to end role you will get the chance to take ownership of your own headcount of employees, contributing to the weekly and monthly processing of 10,000+ employees. You will be heavily involved in setting up new starters and terminations, calculations of bonus and superannuation, PAYG certificates and responding to queries.
Your skills & expertise
- Proven success in an end to end Payroll position,
- Experience using MicrOpay Meridian is highly preferred,
- Ability to cope well in a fast paced role,
- Good Excel skills including Pivot Tables,
- Strong written and oral communication skills,
- Natural problem solver and customer service focus.
What's on offer?
- An employer that promotes work-life balance and offers clear paths for career progression,
- The chance to work closely with a supportive and knowledgeable Payroll Manager,
- Excellent working environment with regular team events,
- A well-respected and strong Company brand.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place