$42 / hour
July 5, 2018
Finance and accounting
Are you looking to secure a fast paced position in a company that values staff progression and work-life balance? Then we have the opportunity for you! We are working with a well-respected, innovative industry leader who offer an excellent company culture, value staff development and you will be given a clear plan for your progression by their supportive Payroll Manager. You will start the role as a temporary employee with the opportunity for conversion into a full-time position.
As the Payroll Specialist, you will be the company's go-to person for all payroll queries. Your duties will include:
- Taking the lead in end-to-end payroll processing.
- Run weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll for 1500+ employees
- Calculate and process termination payments, redundancy and salary packaging
- Produce end-of-month payroll reporting
- Maintain employee records including processing of new hires, change requests and terminations
As the successful candidate you will have the following attributes:
- Experience in a full function Payroll position,
- Supervisory or leadership experience
- Clear communicator to effectively deal with queries,
- Exceptional customer service, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excel skills with the ability to write reports and manipulate data
- A team player with high levels of accuracy,
- Ability to thrive in tight deadlines.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney