Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 23 May 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 574865
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
If you're looking for a challenging and fast paced position with an Iconic brand, then this exciting role could be for you! Our client is a well-known FMCG business who are located in modern CBD offices and offer excellent options for career growth.
Due to a strong and ongoing period of growth they are looking for a Payroll Officer to join them as an extra resource. This is will be an ongoing role with potential to get involved with their upcoming system implementation!
In this dynamic role no two days will be the same as you work in a friendly team of 6 offices. You will help support the end to end process for one of their largest states giving you a chance to show your strong organisational skills. Daily you will perform data entry of timesheets, processing of weekly and fortnightly pay and the chance to learn local EBA's. Your strong communication and customer skills will be in good use with your swift response to pay queries.
Your Skills & Experience
- Proven success in a Payroll Officer or Administrator role,
- Experience with MicrOpay Meridian is highly preferred,
- Fast and accurate data entry skills,
- A 'team player' mentality and a positive attitude,
- Strong multi-tasking skills and immediate availability.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to join an Iconic brand in a fast-paced role,
- The chance to join an upcoming implementation project,
- The support of a talented and highly professional team,
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- An outstanding program of benefits including ongoing training and development,
- An employer who promotes on the basis of merit and encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place