$35 / hour
July 20, 2018
Finance and accounting
We are working with an industry leading Manufacturing company, who are currently seeking an experienced and hard working Payroll Officer to join their accounts team. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a rewarding company which encourages progression in their employees careers. You will start as a temporary employee, with the chance of going permanent for the right person.
As the Payroll Officer, you will perform the following duties & responsibilities:
- Process fortnightly and monthly payroll
- New starter and termination administration
- Phone enquiries and pay discrepancies
- Superannuation and other employee related payment calculations and payments
- Processing EFT payments
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Experience with high volume payroll
- Previous experience with a large scale payroll system
- Ability to build effective working internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Time management and organisational skills
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney