$30 - 35 / annum
14 November 2017
Finance and accounting
Robert Half currently has an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, Global business who boast a sterling reputation in their field. They are conveniently located in Parramatta offices close to public transport lines, cafes and shops. Due to an upcoming project they are looking for an experienced Payroll Officer with a positive attitude to join them for a 6 month role.
As the successful candidate you will report into a supportive Payroll Manager and manage duties that include:
- End to end payroll process for weekly and fortnightly Australian payroll,
- Setting up a high volume of new starters and finishers,
- Calculating and processing timesheets,
- Calculation of Payroll tax,
- Responding to internal queries and providing advice,
- Calculating Superannuation and annual leave payments
- In order to be successful for this role you will possess the following attributes:
- Experience in an end to end Payroll position,
- Prior experience using ADP is highly preferred,
- Strong customer service focus,
- 'Can-do' attitude and a team player.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney