Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 10 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 0009242
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Robert Half currently has an exciting opportunity to join a well-establish Services Company who boast a sterling reputation in their field. They are conveniently located in CBD offices close to public transport lines, cafes and shops. Due to internal projects they are looking for an experienced Officer with a positive attitude to join them with an immediate start. This is an ongoing role that has the potential to be made permanent with strong performance.
As the successful candidate you will report into a supportive Payroll Manager and will work alongside 1 other officer. Your duties will include:
- End to end payroll process for weekly and fortnightly Australian payroll,
- Calculating and processing timesheets,
- Calculation of Payroll tax,
- Responding to internal queries and providing advice,
- Calculating Superannuation and annual leave payments.Your ProfileIn order to be successful for this role you will possess the following attributes:
- Experience in an end to end Payroll position,
- Prior experience using Meridian is highly preferred,
- Strong customer service focus,
- 'Can-do' attitude and a team player.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place