- Total Mobile care, comprehensive device support and data protection application.
- In short they work with telecommunications companies and refurbish handsets/tablets for consumers when they need a replacement phone on their insurance. The work with high volume inventory and are supplying all handsets to consumers when they damage their phone and use insurance.
- They are a start-up company and are experiencing great growth, so lots of scope to make this role your own!
- Prepare fortnightly payroll, for all agreement (automated payments) and award (manual payments) based employees.
- Ensure payments made are accurate and on time, as well as meets legislative, Awards, Employment Agreement and company policy requirements.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure all time sheets, payroll changes, variable payments, records and other related material is received prior to close of payroll run.
- Assist Finance with the preparation, balancing and reconciliation of the payroll related files (e.g. payroll tax, group tax, PAYG tax, FBT, superannuation, annual group certificates, group and workers compensation premiums and authorised payroll deductions).
- Ensure superannuation contribution details are kept up to date and processed fortnightly through payroll. Resolve any discrepancies as they arise.
- Maintain overtime reports and communicate to appropriate decision makers.
- Act as first point of contact for managers and employees with regards to general enquiries as well as discrepancies in pay.
- Ensure payroll processes and procedures are kept up to date and communicated appropriately.
- Calculate both involuntary and voluntary termination payments.
- Assist in the preparation of management reports based upon information within the payroll system.
- Completed a minimum of three years in a payroll role
- Acts with integrity and maintains confidentiality.
- Sound knowledge of Fair Work Act, Industrial Awards, PAYG, FBT, payroll tax and EEO principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to explain legislation, policies and procedures to various degrees of understanding.
How to Apply
The best way to apply is by emailing Daniela Ribeiro directly with your CV to [email protected]
Alternatively, press the 'Apply' button below and attach your CV, or call Daniela Ribeiro directly in the Sydney office.
Covering letters are not required.