Payroll Officer - Standalone
$80,000.00 - $85,000.00 / annum
11 September 2019
Finance and accounting
International Engineering company known for its progressive strategies and technological advanced products are changing the way businesses do business. Leading their industry by providing transformative businesses solutions through robotics and AI.
Reporting directly into the head of Finance the Standalone Payroll Officer will be required to execute the full function of the payroll process including the following duties:
· Processing payroll for 300+ employees on monthly, fortnightly schedule.
· Processing payroll for Australia and New Zealand
· Accurate and timely Payroll processing & Superannuation management
· New hire payroll enrollment
· Employee terminations
· Payroll tax management
· Check and follow up on timesheets
· Producing year end documentation
· Calculate deductions, allowances and employee leave
· Create month end reports for management
· Additional Ad hoc tasks
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Rob Francis on [email protected] or by pressing the Apply button; cover letters are not required.
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255