Payroll Officer - Construction industry
Post Date : 22 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 777001
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
If you're looking for a challenging position with an international industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this exciting position may be for you! Our client is a leading growth company seeking a talented Payroll Officer to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment and excellent options for career growth with a company that fosters work-life balance.
As a Payroll Officer, you will handle all related payroll calls and activities. You will enjoy the buzz of a high volume payroll processing environment where strong organisation skills and working to deadlines is key.
You will coordinate the payroll payments and transfers, processing of leave updates and payslips and preparing files. This is a stand-alone position.
This position is a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 2+ years with a large corporation.
- Good knowledge of payroll legislation and principles
- Experience with Kronos time and attendance and CHRIS payroll system
- Customer solution focused
- Analytical and process driven
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- Excellent work location, close to public transport.
- Value of your abilities and reward of results that drive business success.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
19 Martin Place