Payroll Officer | 12 month FTC | Micropay Meridian
$65000 - 70000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
If you're looking for a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this exciting position may be for you! Our client is a leading growth company seeking a talented Payroll Officer to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment and excellent options for career growth with a company that fosters work-life balance.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will use your prior Payroll experience to take ownership of end to end functions of Payroll. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Setting up of new employees into Micropay Meridian
- Weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll of full time and casual employees
- EBA and Awards interpretation
- Payroll Tax, Superannuation and Annual Leave calculations / reconciliations
- Building strong relationships with both internal / external stakeholders
- Annual payment summary preparations
- Workers Compensations Claims
- Attending to all payroll queries and providing solutions proactively
Your Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years experience in End to End Payroll
- Experience in high volume environment beneficial
- Recent experience with Micropay Meridian is a must
- Strong business partnering skills is crucial
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Time management and working in fast paced environment
This is a 12 month Fixed Term contract and would suit someone who is immediately available to commence - a passionate and experienced Micropay Meridian Payroll Officer who wants to be challenged working in a team environment for a reputable brand.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.