$95000 - 95000 / annum
August 6, 2018
Finance and accounting
Global Professional services company with multiple entities, providing employee and talent related consultations across the globe.
Great company environment with tenured staff with a friendly and collaborative team culture.
If you're looking for a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this exciting position may be for you! Our client is a leading Professional Services company seeking a talented Payroll Manager to join their dynamic, fast-growing team, in a standalone role. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment and excellent options for career growth with a global company that fosters work-life balance.
In this dynamic role no two days are ever the same as you support the Payroll and HR department in a variety of Payroll and HR related duties. You will be responsible for End to End Payroll Processing for 500 employees across Australia and New Zealand, reconciliation of timecards, pay distribution and providing statements to various departments. You have the leadership skills to deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems.
Your Skills & Experience
- End to End payroll experience spanning at least 3+ years with a large corporation.
- Brilliant Microsoft Office skills.
- Impressive attention to detail.
- HR related experience preferred
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Strong experience in ADP experience required.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
You are a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Your time management skills are outstanding, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. Your creative flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll processes, and you relish the challenge of learning new systems and sharing your know-how with colleagues.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- The support of a talented and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- An employer who promotes on the basis of merit and encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.