Payroll expert - Sydney CBD - fixed term contract
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 05 October 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 777029
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
If you're looking for a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this exciting position may be for you! Our client is a leading growth company seeking a talented Payroll Expert to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment.
In this dynamic role no two days are ever the same as you support the Payroll department in a variety of duties. You will be responsible for compliance with relevant legal, tax and corporate guidance, validating payroll processing, driving process improvements & data accuracy in payroll processing, updating payroll processes and procedures, calculations & process ad hoc payroll related payments, partnering with payroll provider, maintaining fixed asset register and assisting with financial accounting tasks.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 5+ years with a large corporation.
- In-depth knowledge of payroll / tax regulations
- Experience with Micropay is a big advantage
You are a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Your time management skills are outstanding, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. Your creative flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll processes, and you relish the challenge of learning new systems and sharing your know-how with junior colleagues.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- The support of a talented and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
19 Martin Place