Part-time Accounts Payable Officer
$50000 - 60000 / annum
21 December 2017
Finance and accounting
Arapodly growing property company based in Mascot are now looking for a part-time Accounts Payable Officer to join their high-performing team. Joining a team of five, you will be responsible for full function accounts payable duties in a high volume environment. This role is suited to a part-time candidate who would like flexibility in their week.
Your duties will entail but are not limited to: -
- Process supplier invoices
- Reconciliations of supplier accounts
- Daily filing of payments
- Review and process new supplier applications
- Maintain Creditor Data Base
- Perform Creditor analysis and review
- Provide reporting on a monthly basis on key outstanding issues
This role is ideal for an experienced accounts payable officer with high volume experience and excellent time management who is looking for a part-time position. In addition to the above, you will have:
- Experience within high volume environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative
- Exceptional communication skills
- Stable career history
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Emily Andrews in our Sydney office on 9241 6255 or via email [email protected].
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney